Signal Generator for Radio Alignment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dabaran 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

beakgeek
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking at buying a DDS AD9910 Arduino Shield RF Signal Generator. I would like to use this for aligning amateur radios and want to check if it will meet my requirements. The alignment instructions for my current radio are at: http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/rflimited/delforce/graphics/deltaforce_omegaforce_alignment.pdf

Specifically, can this signal generator generate a 46dBuV EMF Signal (I believe -61dBm) on AM and FM? How precise is the power output adjustment?

Could it be modified to output SSB?

Thanks

Gra Afch
    Keymaster

Hello.

We will need to llok closely to these criterias.
    And chek if it will meet your demands.
    We will write back to you soon.

Regards.

Gra Afch
    Keymaster

Hello.

Regarding your questions, please provide your e-mail address, so we could answer your questions with pictures and diagrams.
    This thread does not allows to attach pictures, please write back, we have specifics regarding your requirements, these can be meat in some part.
    The only thing that can be used from your requirements is a SSB mofdiffications. In other: generate a 46dBuV EMF Signal (I believe -61dBm) on AM and FM this can be done.
    To depict the spectrograms, we can send them on your mail. Please write back.

Regards.

beakgeek
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. My email is beakgeek@gmail.com

I also wonder if it is possible to program a sweep? If not I exepect the software could be easily modified to do this.

dabaran
    Participant

Looking to soar above your competition? Chicago SEO Optimization Firm is here to skyrocket your online visibility with its unparalleled SEO Marketing expertise tailored specifically for the Windy City.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.